If you are looking for a late deal or a special offer then you should check out April newsletter page 2. Furthermore as always we like to keep you up to date with what we have been up to as well as details of new properties and extra properties available.
As throughout the winter we have continued our networking, to enhance our knowledge of the Algarve so that we can provide better service and information to our clients. Via Red Dragon Transfers and Tours we now have new agreements with:
- · Algarve International Autodromo (racetrack and karting)
- · A Rocha – bird watching and a nature reserve
- · Private charters for sea fishing from basic to Marlin
- · Carvoeiro Golf Shop
- · Cooking classes for Portuguese food
Tickets for these and others can be purchased at Joker Bar in Carvoeiro. Furthermore on www.reddragontransfersandtours.com we have an events page that we will keep you all up to date with events in the Algarve, this month includes:
- · Festival of Light – Lagoa, Artesans and traders of various cultures and religions working in harmony to show the public their arts, flavours and traditions.
- · Acceleration 2014 – high octane and music, including 80s/90s with the Hoff, Sabrina, Samatha Fox, Venga Boys, 2 Unlimited, Snap, Rick Astley and more
- · São Brás Easter Sunday "Flower Torches Festival"
If you have facebook then follow our page to keep ahead of all the news and offers as well as lots of pictures.
We still have 2014 availability but believe it or not many are already thinking about 2015. Look forward to hearing from you.